HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  

• INFO
  • LINKS
winter wonderland
Blah blah blah content about weather and location and stuff c:

site news
01.20 Well, after days of tweaking and perfecting and OCD being pacified, we're finally open! Take a look around, meet us in the cbox. We hope you enjoy your stay here at Anomia c:

the census
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00

I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taito Natsume

Taito Natsume

Year : 26

Karats : 290

PostSubject: I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra )   I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra ) EmptyApril 11th 2013, 6:53 am

A new beggining
« I feel so sick...»

Be... Here is a thing difficult to make. Know whom we are, to know what we are here, on this earth. Why do we live? Here are questions which make me think for a long time every day. But THE question that remains the same, always, for ever it is good this one: " what the real love? ". Never I manage to forget these moments, these smiles, this time when in fact, I felt really whole. A moment in my life which really made me very satisfied. I was someone, I lived for something. But further to this separation, this discovery saying that I was that a love substitutes, I got lost inside. I put a mask on my face to hide this suffering which perturbs me. Yes in reality, I am only a broken vase who do not want to be classified behind a shop window of broken jewels... Amusing it is not. 

Passing besides it, as every day, I lived my life, trying to forget this day and to pass besides... Here. My name is Taito Natsume and I am twenty six years old. Music professor in a pleasant establishment, I make my small life quietly. In a simple way, without arising too much of concerns... It has been three good months since I arrived here, as such. I taught the art of the music. Play an instrument, speak thanks to sounds, express himself than what with said words in a insipid way. I learnt to speak with the body and the spirit, but especially with the heart, without speaking about love. Far from there, in fact, my art is only illusion, but a so soft illusion in fact, I lock myself inside without wanting to escape it. The music is as a universal medicine. A melody, a singing... One needs little to express himself. Say what we do not manage to say with his voice. Whereas with a rhythm, we become a oyster which frees a rare, brilliant pearl of thousand-fires. That is what the real music, the one who rocks our hearts and allows us to approach from each other in a natural way

In this day, my day was finished. Nothing very transcendent. Just a day as the others, to teach pupils then the end in the office of the professors. A room where we could have meetings, coffee breaks where we discuss quietly. A kind of secret hiding place, a little as the bottom of staircases for the pupils... This evening, it was already eighteen o'clock in the clock. 

" C'mon Taito... Direction, house... A good meal, a good shower and a sleep... "

Here is a program of the most boring it is not. Nevertheless, it was well my life at this moment. But it... Was without counting this moment... This moment when when I put the hand on the handle, this one opened of itself demonstrating that somebody entered the room slowly. I thus let the door grow to admire then the person who was responsible for this entrance. 

" … Good evening... "

I raised the look towards the person in charge falling face to face with...

Back to top Go down

Nerina P. Guerra

Nerina P. Guerra

Karats : 270

PostSubject: Re: I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra )   I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra ) EmptyApril 11th 2013, 6:39 pm

I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra ) 9gpLCqC I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra ) 9gpLCqC I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra ) 9gpLCqC I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra ) 9gpLCqC

TODAY had been a relatively easy day for Nerina. She had been lax with her students during class and put them into small groups to discuss the day's reading, rather than giving them a quiz and making them have a large class discussion. She'd left them to their own devices, checking in on their progress only a couple of times; of course, this meant many of them goofed off instead of doing any actual work - but a free day was good for the students every once in a while. She'd had her own motives for doing this as well, however.

THE literature professor had assigned her pupils a rather trying essay the week before: a ten page paper comparing two of the literary works they had been required to read previously in the term. With all of the students she had throughout the different sections of her class, there were a good sixty-some essays for Nerina to grade. So, it wasn't really a big surprise when she found herself falling behind in her grading. By allowing the students to have a relaxed day, it gave her more time to grade their work while also acting as an apology for assigning such an essay in the first place.

EVEN with another full day to grade, she still hadn't managed to finish her work though. With only about a dozen papers left to look over, the young blonde woman decided to call it a day. She'd ended up staying at the school a bit later than she'd intended, but thankfully it wasn't all that late just yet. Once she got home she would spend another hour grading before she even thought about doing anything else. Wanting to get home quickly because of this fact, Nerina gathered up her belongings and prepared to leave.

FIRST though, she needed to stop by the teacher's lounge to grab the planning book she'd left in there during her lunch break earlier in the day. With her work case in one hand and the stack of her students' papers tucked under the opposite arm, she exited the classroom and made her way down the hallway towards her destination. Once there, she managed to get the door open with her free hand without dropping any of the papers she was cradling.

AS soon as she pushed open the door however, Nerina noticed that the lounge was not quite empty. The person standing on the other side of the door greeted her and she responded with a bright smile. "Good evening to you as well," she replied as she entered the room, keeping the door open behind her since it appeared that he was about to leave. "Pardon me - I hope I'm not in your way," She brushed a few strands of loose hair from her face before focusing on her new conversation partner.

● taito ● 473 words ● i hope it's alright! c: ●
Back to top Go down

Taito Natsume

Taito Natsume

PostSubject: Re: I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra )   I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra ) EmptyApril 11th 2013, 7:17 pm

A new beggining
« But now... You're here.»

The day could not be more ennuyante.. No cat, not of which to speak, to speak to my imagination or a person invented by any part but unreal, I had to make nothing. My course for tomorrow to prepare maybe? Be that as it may, I planned to leave this room, then to take my car to return at my home. My small house in town, where nothing would take place. I was condemned in annoys it the most total. At least, it apparently was only in theory. Because the practice seemed different. Indeed, while I got ready to go out, the door opened at the same moment when I took the handle of this one. Somebody entered while I went out. Who? How? At this hour? Who could it be? Curving a eyebrow, I had welcome or rather one "good evening" the person involved and afterward, raised(found) the face in particular my look to see about whom it was. 

Nerina P. Guerra. The teacher of Literature besides Mister London. A woman who seemed simple in her way of being, charming in a general way. More exactly, the beautiful was really pleasant to describe. Big without being high as a skyscraper, she had to be one meter sixty or more. The face is framed by magnificent fair hair as wheatfields in summer, these having a golden reflection. A shine of the most sensational which was sublimated by the color of the eyes, calling back the seas which we see only little here. Blue pupils as the ocean far off. Not the bottom of these oceans, but only the surface which often glitters via the sunlight. Add to it a fine nose, lips seeming pulpy and desirable and you obtain angel's face of the young lady. Yes yes, angel's face, I am not afraid of thinking of what I think... As for the rest of the body, the description is not to be made totally, at least everything depends on the scene, but there, this one is not the best to describe well hercurves more than reasonable. Tempting would be the most suitable word. Neither big nor thin, just what is needed. No more, not less. The beautiful is of a perfect balance. 

In brief, you will have understood him, the beautiful is spoiled by the nature and it does not seem to sadden her far from there. Knowing how to put itself on sound thirty one or remain simple, her was dressed in the current situation in a simple way. Soft as quite professors who respect themselves. I came to smile to her sincerely always feeling this "thing" in me when I crossed a woman in her kind. No heat, no coolness, just man of the well-being. A feeling which led to forget me the fact that I have pain in reality. A natural medicine which looks after me of my misfortune... But in a temporary way unfortunately.  Because when its look is not any more there, the pain returns. When my person is alone, left to her/its own devices, it is not the same any more. As a partition in which a note is missing to be complete.

"Pardon me - I hope I'm not in your way,"

" Not at all... You do not disturb me, feel reassured dear Nerina. I planned to rise in my car to return at my home, further to this hard day... Finally... Last... In the sense exhausting morally as many days. 
It had been a small time since I crossed you... How do you go since? You always seem so cool... Sincerely, if I where a woman, I would have no modesty in you ask what is your source of vitality... "

Confiding in my statements, I laughed a little. Direct, teasing without daring too much things, I spoke in a natural way. Without forcing on the teasing, without exceeding my and our limits. In the end, I let go myself, I let my being speak. The man musical whom I am. The beautiful literary person was certainly going to develop a little more. After all, we were at full moment of dialogue... In any case, the door closed and I had not crossed her course. Decided to discuss a little with her. 

It would seem good that annoys him is only of past for small time. The evening would turn finally as I would have wanted him? In a soft and warm way?

Back to top Go down

Nerina P. Guerra

Nerina P. Guerra

Karats : 270

PostSubject: Re: I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra )   I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra ) EmptyApril 15th 2013, 2:05 am

I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra ) 9gpLCqC I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra ) 9gpLCqC I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra ) 9gpLCqC I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra ) 9gpLCqC

IN her haste to get in and out of the teacher's lounge, Nerina had been distracted to the point where she hadn't even taken notice of who it was that had greeted her. After being addressed so casually, however, she took a closer look at the man standing before her. Upon inspection, the smile gracing her lips broadened slightly at the sight of a familiar face. "Ahh, it is nice to see you, Taito! It certainly has been a while since we last met," she spoke softly, shoulders soon relaxing as her hasty mood eased away.

THOUGH she had met the music teacher only a few times beforehand, she found that there was something about Taito that she liked. Of course he was an amiable sort of person which was always a welcome quality, but more-so there was the fact that he simply held an air about him that seemed to help her relax. She was a rather polite person - granted, she did possess a friendly manner that did not make her unbearably formal - and there were few people that allowed her to loosen up.

SHE had been surprised enough to find one such friend and colleague at the school in her fellow literature professor, London, but the thought of possibly having found another friend made her glad. A small chuckle even escaped her lungs as Taito spoke of how she always seemed so cool. It was, of course, an untrue thought for somebody to have of her, as she was just as any other; she was not always such a calm and collected person, although it certainly must have seemed that way, especially here when she was at work.

"I have been quite well as of late, thank you for asking. And how have you fared, Taito? I hope that your classes have been going well." After saying this her nose almost scrunched at the thought of some of her own more problematic students. Thankfully there hadn't been any particularly troublesome occurrences in any of her classes lately, but Nerina was just waiting for the moment when one of them acted up again soon. Still, she'd willing gone into teaching and knew that she would have to deal with both the good and the bad of the profession.

IT was definitely worth it in the long run though, she decided. Her students were like her very own children and she loved educating them on a subject that she was passionate about. She also made friends such as London and Taito that she would not have made in most other settings. She shifted her stack of papers under her arm as she continued to smile at this thought before her eyes momentarily shifted around the room. Although she was enjoying the conversation, she couldn't forget her purpose for being here in the first place.

BUT there was nothing that said she couldn't take the opportunity to combine both her original and her new reasons for standing there. "Would you care to sit for a few minutes?," she suggested, gesturing towards the nearby couches and armchairs. Her planner was sitting on the arm of one of the couches - she would simply grab it when they sat down, assuming Taito agreed to chat with her. "I came to retrieve an item which I had forgotten, but with you here... there is now reason to linger a while longer. Unless you are in a hurry to leave, that is." Nerina raised a brow questioningly, awaiting his answer.

● taito ● 582 words ● no notes~ ●
Back to top Go down

Taito Natsume

Taito Natsume

PostSubject: Re: I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra )   I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra ) EmptyApril 15th 2013, 6:09 am

A new beggining
« And I feel great !.»

The evening began to let see possibilities of interesting forms. After all, before I thought of finishing this evening only, but from now on whom Nerina is there... There is maybe a hope to finish than what only. Admiring her, pinkish lips sublimated by a glossy lipstick which had to have a sublime taste, I based literally only in her simple presence. Personally, me feels a friendship for her, but there is also a bit extra which the others do not have. It is not the body, although that her curves are tempting, or still the bluish eyes, but a more important thing being in the spirit its way of being. In brief, you will have understood it, her presence reassures me, intrigues me and especially it makes me the good. The young lady began to sing, or at least, put speaking - what for me is the same thing because his voice is of a sweetness deserving of a violin of the most majestic-. I listened carefully her words, noting each of them to answer it better afterward. No way to miss whatever this evening, to speak with her being a pleasure of the most divine.

" Personally, I am rather well. Maybe just a little tired, but in fact, we are all. Classy level, everything takes place marvelously, even if certain pupils take a flute for a baseball bat instead of a flute... Be that as it may, me does not lose hope and I forge ahead so that they succeed at best. "

Further to these words, I smile to him so friendly as her. How do not to smile in her presence. I him really wonder. Would I speak to him about my misfortunes one day in the point to cry for it really? Even by being friends, we are not rather close to arrive there there... But level relation, I am sure that her and me, us could go far if the feeling is felt. But for the moment, I owe think of other thing. After all... To imagine any romance is not he a little moved? After all, the young lady is beautiful then it would be surprising to know her still alone. No not... There is already a man in his life, it is one almost certainty.
Thus shaking the head to remove me these defeatist ideas, I looked at eyes and at the locks of the beautiful to listen to its words. Sit down to speak? Why not. It is not as if that disturbed me. On the contrary even.

" But... With pleasure dear Nerina. To share a little of my time with you is always an honor and then well... You know well that I like speaking thus what you propose me there is a good moment on a plateau of silver and only a madman would dare to say no. "

Smiling, flattering it just a little, I thus came to sit down on the sofa waiting that she goes to get back her file then that she comes to sit down close to me so that we discussed quietly. The staff room were a pleasant place, because for the moment, h offered us a certain intimacy which made a bit extra for the conversation. I more dared to be myself, I liked being I and express with the beautiful. In brief, was ideal to speak between friends. Thus observing it, I came to think a little about all this to make then as for my habit to speak about future, about the end while we began hardly, it demonstrating not a haste, but rather certain side, beginning. Without having necessarily big projects behind.

" Once finishes... If you want, I can return you at your home with you, that say it you? Or then... Why not to go have a drink before going back home? The day was testing for each of us, it would be necessary it's a pity not to drink a little not? Be that as it may, of what would want kept silent to speak Nerina? I am all ears. "

Indeed, to spend time with her was a privilege which I would not allow to pass. I considered good to cross a good moment with my friend, for whom knows how to get to know each other better. Nerina and I, was so pleasant. I always felt this heat at the bottom of me, tempting me to grow sigh of ease.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra )   I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra ) Empty

Back to top Go down

I need someone... ( Pv Narina P. Guerra )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1