HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  

• INFO
  • LINKS
winter wonderland
Blah blah blah content about weather and location and stuff c:

site news
01.20 Well, after days of tweaking and perfecting and OCD being pacified, we're finally open! Take a look around, meet us in the cbox. We hope you enjoy your stay here at Anomia c:

the census
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00

King of Kings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alexander J. Price

Alexander J. Price

Karats : 120

PostSubject: King of Kings   King of Kings EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 8:51 pm

I Wanna Be in the Cavalry
I wanna be in the cavalry if they send me off to war I wanna good steed under me like my forefathers before I wanna good mount when the bugle sounds and I hear the cannons' roar I wanna be in the cavalry if they send me off to war --------------

Alexander is the Alpha in his pack, really open to rivals, friends, family (that could show up at any given time), love interests.. Doesn't really matter at this point, but he is a bit of an asshole, with being cocky and over protective Alex is known as a "fearless" leader, but really he isn't exactly "fearless".

But friends are welcomed, rivals are loved, and love interests; should be interesting because it could be quite difficult to tame this "Big Bad Wolf".

Alexander is from Texas, and he does have that "southern" accent, and most nights you will hear him listening to country music, while having a good cold beer, while working on his line dancing.

Alex does have a soft spot for little kids, though he does try to act like he doesn't care infront of his pack, he is a big softy.
Alexander J. Price
BEATNIK BOY ! @ caution & shine
Back to top Go down

Ashe D. Vesna

Ashe D. Vesna

Year : Third

Karats : 10

PostSubject: Re: King of Kings   King of Kings EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 10:06 pm

Alexander & Ashe

Friendly Rivals. Once Ashe awakens the beast inside of her, she may be looking for a pack. Also, you described your character as an 'asshole'. This could make for a sort of playful relationship, which could also turn aggressive if you see fit. She's very blunt and to the point, so that may bother him. All up to you/him.
Also, if you'd like to meet before her finding out what she is, you could be the one to break the news to her. Many options there.
Back to top Go down

Alexander J. Price

Alexander J. Price

Karats : 120

PostSubject: Re: King of Kings   King of Kings EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 10:16 pm

ashe & alexander
Friendly Rivals —Well, with Alexander being an asshole comes with the fact he is the Alpha and has to keep that “I’m better then you” image. But it would be interesting to have these two meet, before she figures out she is just like him, but not as strong. It would definitely play out to interesting in many ways. He would know by the smell, that she was like him, so he would play along without saying anything [Of course he would already believe she knew what she was] but going along with it he will figure she doesn’t know.

With Alex, this is where it could go sour, he would tell her flat out what she is. But knowing most girls would look at him and think he was nuts, he would have to prove it to her.

BEATNIK BOY ! @ caution & shine
Back to top Go down

Ashe D. Vesna

Ashe D. Vesna

Year : Third

Karats : 10

PostSubject: Re: King of Kings   King of Kings EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 10:43 pm

Alexander & Ashe

Friendly Rivals. Sounds exciting! Yes, he should meet her ahead of time. And yeah, like you said, she wouldn't believe him at first. Her reaction to the mentioning of that will be quite unique actually since she just found out about those creatures. But all of this should work out in the end. ^_^
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of Kings   King of Kings Empty

Back to top Go down

King of Kings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

a n o m i a :: » character and plot development :: PLOT ADS :: GENTLEMEN