HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  

• INFO
  • LINKS
winter wonderland
Blah blah blah content about weather and location and stuff c:

site news
01.20 Well, after days of tweaking and perfecting and OCD being pacified, we're finally open! Take a look around, meet us in the cbox. We hope you enjoy your stay here at Anomia c:

the census
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00

LYCANTHROPE ♔ PRICE, ALEXANDER J.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alexander J. Price

Alexander J. Price

Karats : 120

PostSubject: LYCANTHROPE ♔ PRICE, ALEXANDER J.   LYCANTHROPE ♔ PRICE, ALEXANDER J. EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 4:03 pm

LYCANTHROPE ♔ PRICE, ALEXANDER J. GVmiW6z

Twenty-Two
Lycanthrope
Price Pack
Solider
August 19th

Alexander Jackson Price

I'm supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure

• PROLOGUE
  • EPILOGUE
  • OOC

I could feel the blood in my veins becoming warmer; my heart was beating faster, his throat was in my mouth. I had done it, killed the Alpha, and the pack was now mine… I heard the growls, both of fear and respect. —Alright, I’m getting a head of myself; let’s start from the beginning.

First off, my name is Alexander Jackson Price; I look twenty-two, but I’m much older; come to think of it, I’ve lost count. You’re probably wondering how I don’t know my own age. Well, you see, I was born different from others; my entire family was. Some people would call me a monster, while others would call my genetics a gift. I say it’s a curse. I’m known as a human to those who don’t know I’m different, but I’m actually part human, part wolf. A lycanthrope, if you want to know the correct name.

As a child, my parents knew I was bound for something greater, and so they would push me to be the best. My father wasn’t the Alpha; really he just followed that guy around like a lost puppy who wanted an owner. But, the Alpha killed my father, and I wanted revenge. At the time, I was still young, and couldn’t so I left the area of Texas; where my former pack lived. I went away so I could become stronger. I left for Russia, hearing stories about it; I knew I could become stronger, faster, and more deadly then I was now.

Years later, I returned to Texas, after being in the military for who knows how long. I was stronger than the Alpha, and so I challenged him… At first, he was winning; kicking my ass from here to there, to be more precise. This is where he made a huge mistake…

“You’re just like your father; he was nothing, and so are you!” He had returned to his human state at this point; I was extremely hurt as my body also returned to its human state.

“My father would have been a much greater leader than you!” I shouted, blood was pouring out of my mouth, but I could feel myself starting to heal. I watched him turn around to stare at me, his eyes were redder then what I remembered as a child, not only have I gotten stronger, he did also.

The Alpha looked at me, and laughed his cold eyes and his grin on his face diminished like he had been stabbed in the back, “The man who raised you did a poor job, you’re weak like he was. And that you’ll always be like him to.” He moved towards me, I crawled back, waiting for my entire body to be healed before attacking again, “I know who you’re father is, you don’t… At least, not yet.”

I growled at him, my heart was racing once again; not know who my father is? What could that possible mean!

“Would you like to know who you’re father really is?” He kneeled down in front of me; I could smell the liquor on him; it almost made me gag but I held my ground. “I am.”

With that I could feel my anger rising once more, what the hell did he just say? And expect me to believe it! My body was changing, I could feel the pain of my bones morphing, but the pain was nothing to the anger I felt. As he saw me change, a could hear him laughing as he did also; but I wasn’t the same… I could feel stronger, I lunged at him, baring my teeth as I attacked his throat, biting into it. I wasn’t going to let go until it was no longer attached to him.— So now that I’ve filled you in, I should probably explain on where I am now.

I live in a place called Dresden, it’s a nice place I have my pack here to, or well, some of them. The ones who chose to follow me at least, and we’re looking to expand. But really, we left Texas to start off new, to meet more of our kind, down where we came from; there wasn't to many of us.. I had heard about this place, stories really, so we travelled to see if they were true.

I was the strongest, a Russian Solider, Alpha of the pack, but I was lonely too.

PLACE OF BIRTH, New York, USA.

FACE CLAIM, TOGAINU NO CHI, gunji — alexander price

INVENTORY, -Fathers gold chain.
-Sunglasses.
-Cowboy boots.
-Cigarettes & lighter.

RANK, Alpha

TIME ZONE
EST
CONTACT
Either on here, or message me on gmail.
ALIAS
ALEX.

Back to top Go down

Alpha

Alpha

Karats : 320

PostSubject: Re: LYCANTHROPE ♔ PRICE, ALEXANDER J.   LYCANTHROPE ♔ PRICE, ALEXANDER J. EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 6:41 pm

PENDING
First off, let me thank you for joining us! It's always great to see new faces and fresh characters. Your application is Pending however, for a few reasons, but they're easy fixes. Although I got the grief and revenge seething from Price, I can't get another notion of what really encompasses his character. He's from Texas, so what's him and his pack doing all they way out here in Dresden?

Also, he's a soldier for what country? I assumed he'd enlisted in Russia, so he'd be a Russian soldier, is this correct?

Once you've fixed everything up, just post back here and I'll look it over again!
Back to top Go down

Alexander J. Price

Alexander J. Price

Karats : 120

PostSubject: Re: LYCANTHROPE ♔ PRICE, ALEXANDER J.   LYCANTHROPE ♔ PRICE, ALEXANDER J. EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 2:48 am

I believe I fixed the issues.
Back to top Go down

Alpha

Alpha

Karats : 320

PostSubject: Re: LYCANTHROPE ♔ PRICE, ALEXANDER J.   LYCANTHROPE ♔ PRICE, ALEXANDER J. EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 3:26 am

ACCEPTED
Welcome to Anomia! After careful consideration, your application has been approved for roleplay and is now in our roster. Before you get to play with your new character, please remember to put a plot ad up! We're really happy that you've joined us and look forward to causing mayhem on our characters!

he's awesome c:
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LYCANTHROPE ♔ PRICE, ALEXANDER J.   LYCANTHROPE ♔ PRICE, ALEXANDER J. Empty

Back to top Go down

LYCANTHROPE ♔ PRICE, ALEXANDER J.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1