HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  

• INFO
  • LINKS
winter wonderland
Blah blah blah content about weather and location and stuff c:

site news
01.20 Well, after days of tweaking and perfecting and OCD being pacified, we're finally open! Take a look around, meet us in the cbox. We hope you enjoy your stay here at Anomia c:

the census
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00

Human ♔ Emory, Olin B.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Olin B. Emory

Olin B. Emory

Karats : 180

PostSubject: Human ♔ Emory, Olin B.   Human ♔ Emory, Olin B. EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 1:15 am

Human ♔ Emory, Olin B. TokugawaIeyasuSengokuBasagrafull1158331_zps0a118de6

Twenty-six
Human
N/A
Model
January 20

Olin Baalthazar Emory

The test of good manners is to be patient with the bad ones.

• PROLOGUE
  • EPILOGUE
  • OOC

Born in the capital municipality of Romania, Bucharest, Olin the second of three princes. Living as a royal prince was very easy for Olin and it gave him a celebrity status in his nation of Romania as it did with most of the other nobles. Olin cannot remember anything that happened when he was twelve years of age, when his elder brother, Kamos, passed tragically. He looked up to his older brother and king-to-be but nothing after that was the same for Olin as after that day a large burden was placed on his shoulders as he was now set for the throne of Romania. He vowed to do what his brother would and rule over the nation with pride and justice, valor and etiquette as he often saw his older brother but in a way is was too much of a strain for Olin. He grew up learning as much as he could about land economics, he fenced and learned with the blade, made public appearances, took it upon himself to learn years of royal etiquette and in doing so became arrogant with a sense of self-worth that was more than that of any other man. He became pushy, egotistical and despite all his education and knowledge, he was blinded by what he believed was righteous faith to his brother's teachings and doctrines. This pushed him down a slight path of darkness as he was now a tyrant. his peoples started to despise him and turn against him as he lifted taxes on mostly everything to support his egotistical and celebrity needs as now he was nothing more but a celebrity to the peoples and less of a king-to-be.

At the age of twenty-one, his father passed leaving him to take the throne without question as the next in line of royal blood, but there was a problem. The royal magistrate declare that Olin's younger brother was to be king declared by his father's last testaments. Furious at his brother, Betrux, he started to plot against him. Olin had stooped to the level where he was now willing to do anything to get what he wanted, he had become increasingly good at it over the years. From bribing lawmen to sentencing those who disobeyed him ore disrespected him to death. Yes, Olin was now everything his brother despised, despite learning this on the night he plunged his sabre through Betrux's heart, he did nothing but enjoy his dark sided quest. But it didn't seem fun anymore, he had his throne and his money now. No one would mess with him due to his reputation and tyranny. As he removed the blade from his limp and lifeless brother in the dark of the night. He set off ruefully for a new purpose and loyalty in which he could give his skills a try for. Despite being who he was, he wasn't completely evil, Olin had actually left his castle and throne to the magistrate, an honorable and just man whom the peoples loved.

It may have taken him two years but Olin came across a place where his treacherous skills might be implied. He wasn't quite as evil anymore but his sense of self-worth and ego made him go far in the public life. He took the new role of a simple celebrity and model of sorts. His tall (6'3'') and well-chiseled body made him a natural celebrity. He had brown piercing eyes, short spiked brown hair and scar on the left side of his abdomen where his brother had pierced, defending himself against Olin's attack without success. Hopefully here, in Dresden, he would find purpose.

PLACE OF BIRTH, Bucharest, Romania.

FACE CLAIM, SENGOKU BASARA, ieyasu tokugawa — olin emory

WEAPON, Olin carries a sabre that is most often in it's scabbard at his left hip. It's curve is optimized for slashing and quick handling and so is it's construction. A gold hand-guard attached to a tampered dark-steel blade makes for light and sturdy metal and blade.

TIME ZONE
EST -1h site time
CONTACT
PM
ALIAS
Olin

Back to top Go down

Alpha

Alpha

Karats : 320

PostSubject: Re: Human ♔ Emory, Olin B.   Human ♔ Emory, Olin B. EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 10:10 pm

PENDING
First off, let me thank you for joining us! It's always great to see new faces. Your application is Pending however, for a few reasons, but they're easy fixes. Firstly, for the first N/A, this is where their race belongs. So if you could change that to "Human", that's one thing. Secondly, as I was reading up, I feel like he should be a bit older, given the circumstances he was put through. I feel like his occupation would be better suited as a model and not as a celebrity, also.

I don't see a topic description, either. So go ahead and head back to where you collected the application code and read up a little on the prologue notes.

Once you've fixed everything up, just post back here and I'll look it over again!
Back to top Go down

Olin B. Emory

Olin B. Emory

Karats : 180

PostSubject: Re: Human ♔ Emory, Olin B.   Human ♔ Emory, Olin B. EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 10:17 pm

The work has been edited and I didn't really know what to put in the description so I hope what I put works.
Back to top Go down

Alpha

Alpha

Karats : 320

PostSubject: Re: Human ♔ Emory, Olin B.   Human ♔ Emory, Olin B. EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 10:30 pm

ACCEPTED
Welcome to Anomia! After careful consideration, your application has been approved for roleplay and is now in our roster. Before you get to play with your new character, please remember to put a plot ad up! We're really happy that you've joined us and look forward to causing mayhem on our characters!

fratricide never looked better.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human ♔ Emory, Olin B.   Human ♔ Emory, Olin B. Empty

Back to top Go down

Human ♔ Emory, Olin B.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1