HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  

• INFO
  • LINKS
winter wonderland
Blah blah blah content about weather and location and stuff c:

site news
01.20 Well, after days of tweaking and perfecting and OCD being pacified, we're finally open! Take a look around, meet us in the cbox. We hope you enjoy your stay here at Anomia c:

the census
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00

THERE'S NO NEED TO RUSH...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Damien F. Schröder

Damien F. Schröder

Karats : 110

PostSubject: THERE'S NO NEED TO RUSH...   THERE'S NO NEED TO RUSH... EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 11:56 pm

Damien Schröder

Twenty-Three – Entrepreneur

Damien Friedrich Schröder, simply put is a man of business. Reserved, ambitious and highly indifferent at first impression. Damien is skillfully eloquent with his words, fairly persuasive but at the same time, lacking the interest to pursue much conversation or argument without any sort of incentive. He likes to keep to himself for the most part, usually carrying a lit cigarette between his fingers to kill the solitude which haunts him, and which he brings upon himself. By his own will, he is no extrovert or much of a social person, yet he is able to engage in conversation whenever it suits him. He would much rather observe human affairs and attempts to refrain from mixing in much with them, unless it's part of the business. Do NOT ask about the business.

Friends, have some luck. Getting through this guy is tough, if even possible at all. Good luck, seriously. It's all about the business for him. Do NOT ask about the business.

Enemies, are easy to come across. Anybody who gets in the way of his business will likely become an enemy. Well, not exactly. Just someone he'd rather not be there to mess with his business. Do NOT ask about the business.

Romances, are a new concept. As long as they can get through him, feel free to try. Teach him to embrace romance, maybe you'll have a chance. However, don't get in the middle of his business. Please... Do NOT ask about the business.
Back to top Go down

London G. Campbell

London G. Campbell

Karats : 180

PostSubject: Re: THERE'S NO NEED TO RUSH...   THERE'S NO NEED TO RUSH... EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 1:06 am

damien & london

Friends London would want to be firends with Damien no matter how reserved he is and even if Damien doesn't want to be friends with him. London would find Damien interesting just because he is so anti-social. They are both shifters which would also interest London. Shit i feel like this is short but oh well.
Back to top Go down

Nerina P. Guerra

Nerina P. Guerra

Karats : 270

PostSubject: Re: THERE'S NO NEED TO RUSH...   THERE'S NO NEED TO RUSH... EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 1:47 am

damien & nerina

acquaintances, for now. i don't really have a solid idea of where to go with this, so any input would be great! i really like damien though, and i think that nerina would want to eventually become friends with him, just because he seems intelligent and interesting. i'm up for just about anything though, so if you think otherwise feel free to throw something out! c:
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THERE'S NO NEED TO RUSH...   THERE'S NO NEED TO RUSH... Empty

Back to top Go down

THERE'S NO NEED TO RUSH...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

a n o m i a :: » character and plot development :: PLOT ADS :: GENTLEMEN