HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  

• INFO
  • LINKS
winter wonderland
Blah blah blah content about weather and location and stuff c:

site news
01.20 Well, after days of tweaking and perfecting and OCD being pacified, we're finally open! Take a look around, meet us in the cbox. We hope you enjoy your stay here at Anomia c:

the census
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00

Audi, Vide, Tace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alora U. Nivatus

Alora U. Nivatus

Year : Third Year

Karats : 186

PostSubject: Audi, Vide, Tace   Audi, Vide, Tace EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 4:21 am

Alora Urrea Nivatus

Long ago love left the heart of Alora, it became a chilling reminder of the pain that follows as consequence to love. Drawing became her language, speaking became foreign to her. Ice cold was her description, the feeling of her stare was equivalent to being stabbed in the chest by a million ice needles. Her shifter abilities have long been kept a secret in which only the Nivatus family knows. The family that feared her and pushed her off into boarding school.
The mental scarring is continuously throbbing in her brain, causing her thoughts to swirl with emotions she would rather be left dead and gone.

Friendship: Alora views this as a simple emotion that humanity lets control them. It will not control her, as much as she would love a friend and envies such strong and close bonds, her recluse/cold nature typically scares most away.

Adversaries: She doesn't care about you at all (not one shit given). If you have a hatred and declare her an enemy you will get a shrug and back turned to you in the most uncaring manner.

Dearests: She avoids the opposite sex because she gets scared of her reaction and slight inability to control her emotions. If touched she will back away quickly as her face turns tomato red and she will most likely bolt away.

She is a timid girl that only knows how to be a cold recluse.

Application Link.

Intelligent,
Chilling,
Reserved,
Old Soul,
Artistic.

kaka at caution 2.0, shine and atf.
Back to top Go down

Lanthe K. Deòir

Lanthe K. Deòir

Karats : 420

PostSubject: Re: Audi, Vide, Tace   Audi, Vide, Tace EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 4:27 am

lanthe & alora

❝Follow the light through the dreams and disasters.❞

While Lanthe has never worked with another immortal before, I’d be delighted if Alora would be the first. Her secluded nature and artistic talent—especially if she draws enough to constantly keep a sketchbook on her person at all times—will definitely draw Lanthe’s attention. I think that Lanthe could end up being anything from a mother figure to a sister to just a best friend for Alora; whatever the young shifter needs the most, Lanthe can adapt to it. Moreover, it would be nice to see Lanthe actually finding a friend and someone to talk with. I could see them being gossip buddies and each other’s confidants, despite the apparent age differences, and Lanthe could possibly help to fill the hole that “Pop” left when he died. Alora should definitely stop by the art museum some time. What do you think? Add, subtract, alter ♥.

Back to top Go down

Saintilus M. Prometheae

Saintilus M. Prometheae

Karats : 190

PostSubject: Re: Audi, Vide, Tace   Audi, Vide, Tace EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 4:59 am

Saintilus and Alora

❝It is a long journey to overcome the perils of life, but 'tis easily the surest destination of all who were born with a soul of the elders.❞

If she is true to her personality, Santi would most definitely strike an interest in Alora. She meets most of what others call his downfalls, and he refers to as strengths with grace. He has dealt with the loss of real family bonding as well, albeit quite differently. He chose instead to make bounds and leaps of his own, striking out by becoming better, instead of bitter. I think that she could easily meet him in one of his favorite places as they share the same hobbies and interests. Saintilus could help guide Alora to become better than those she resents, as well, and would most likely do so with little to no nudge in that direction. Big brother figure is a definite possibility. Let me know what you think~
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Audi, Vide, Tace   Audi, Vide, Tace Empty

Back to top Go down

Audi, Vide, Tace

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

a n o m i a :: » character and plot development :: PLOT ADS :: LADIES