HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  

• INFO
  • LINKS
winter wonderland
Blah blah blah content about weather and location and stuff c:

site news
01.20 Well, after days of tweaking and perfecting and OCD being pacified, we're finally open! Take a look around, meet us in the cbox. We hope you enjoy your stay here at Anomia c:

the census
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00

Busy, Busy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Absinthe I. Muna

Absinthe I. Muna

Karats : 100

PostSubject: Busy, Busy   Busy, Busy EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 8:04 pm

I just wanted to say that I am trying to log on every day to see what's going on, but I'm busy with school and a billion other things right now. I started a plot ad, but I've kind of lost everything I really wanted to say for it. I'm trying to find the motivation to do it and I will do it as soon as possible for me. Sometimes my inspiration only comes late at night and lately I've felt too sick or too tired to stay up past midnight, which is very odd for me. Not really sure what's going on, but I'm trying my best on everything. My apologies if I'm absent for a while because of it all.
Back to top Go down

Alpha

Alpha

Karats : 320

PostSubject: Re: Busy, Busy   Busy, Busy EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 2:06 am

No worries, Ab! Thanks a bunch for letting us know, and we hope you feel better ♥.
Back to top Go down

Absinthe I. Muna

Absinthe I. Muna

PostSubject: Re: Busy, Busy   Busy, Busy EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 2:51 am

Thank you, Alpha <3
Back to top Go down

Absinthe I. Muna

Absinthe I. Muna

PostSubject: Re: Busy, Busy   Busy, Busy EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 3:14 pm

I really feel bad that I haven't been on... I'm just in a terrible mood... My cat got hit by a car, we're putting another one down soon, and I'm still really busy.... I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down

Alpha

Alpha

Karats : 320

PostSubject: Re: Busy, Busy   Busy, Busy EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 4:01 am

Oh noo :c
Oh my gosh, Absinthe, if you need anything, we're here for you okay?
I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is losing a part of yourself You take all the time you need and we love you.
Back to top Go down

Absinthe I. Muna

Absinthe I. Muna

PostSubject: Re: Busy, Busy   Busy, Busy EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 2:54 am

Thank you Alpha ): It really is like loosing a part of you because they are part of your family. I just got hired for a job on Thursday and had training today and I'm going to be so busy now until graduation and after graduation I'm going to Texas, and then I'll be working again when I get back and trying to figure out what I'm doing for college, if I'm even going to college, and then I'll have Gaby over for Gen Con and then after that, if I decide to go to college, I'll be off to college. I am so not liking that I will no longer really have a life unless I plan way ahead ): In order to get time off for my new job I have to ask two weeks in advance and that is so hard to do for my life. *sigh* I'm not entirely sure if I will be able to keep active on the site, I'm already very unactive on my own site. I'm going to think it over and I will let you know if I'll be able to stay on the site or not.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busy, Busy   Busy, Busy Empty

Back to top Go down

Busy, Busy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1