HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  

• INFO
  • LINKS
winter wonderland
Blah blah blah content about weather and location and stuff c:

site news
01.20 Well, after days of tweaking and perfecting and OCD being pacified, we're finally open! Take a look around, meet us in the cbox. We hope you enjoy your stay here at Anomia c:

the census
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00

voices in my head will soon be fed [stefan]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stefan R. Finley

Stefan R. Finley

Karats : 251

PostSubject: voices in my head will soon be fed [stefan]   voices in my head will soon be fed [stefan] EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 3:55 am

voices in my head will soon be fed [stefan] Lol_zpsd5ad482d

Stefan Ried Finley Hades coven leader, tea connaisseur, lying bastard, bureaucracy slave, born utilitarian, and Absit Metum's authority on shifters.

Friends. What are friends, can you eat a friend? Okay, just kidding, but be careful with this one. Stefan is one manipulative motherfucker, and it doesn't show too well. At this point, I'm pretty sure that the closest anyone's going to get is 'alliance'. Stefan recognizes valuable allies who will prove valuable in the long run. Although he is fully human, he doesn't discriminate based on race or principle. If someone possesses utility, then they are valuable. There are risks associated with this dogma, certainly, but Stefan is usually clever enough to minimize such risks.

That being said, A.M. members are probably the most common associates. Civilian informants are potential candidates. He might also have an apprentice of his own lying around somewhere.

Enemies. Strangely enough for a coven leader, Stefan is probably one of the less militant members of Absit Metum. He doesn't really see the point of needlessly making enemies, unless that's a part of a plan of his. If there's anyone who has caught wind of his true nature, however, it is likely that Stefan would be despised. He is a rather sociopathic individual who cares little for others. Stefan isn't fond of causing trouble, but he doesn't think twice about using other people in order to fulfill his objectives.

Just because he doesn't like to start fights doesn't necessarily mean that Stefan is incompetent at it. He's definitely slain a few high-profile beasts in his past, but nowadays he prefers to delegate, unless the enemy is important enough for him to handle things personally. Panther shifters in particular should probably loathe him for betraying the clan and killing the second heir.

He's not particularly fond of the obnoxious or the incompetent, but in terms of work, preferences have never really bothered him.

Romances. ngl I kind of want someone to tear him apart. Someone who gets under his skin, and I mean actually get under his skin. Break his apathy a little, and see what you find! It'll be like finding a prize in a cereal box. Stefan is pretty inexperienced in the romantic attraction territory, so it'll be like exploring virgin soil! you can take that as literally as you want. Men and women are both okay, but preferably it's someone who can take care of their own shit.

• thalia - ally/friendkindasorta
lili - apprentice brat
ioann - ally

Back to top Go down

Lili A. Balsereit

Lili A. Balsereit

Year : Third Year

Karats : 153

PostSubject: Re: voices in my head will soon be fed [stefan]   voices in my head will soon be fed [stefan] EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 1:58 am

LIli & Stefan

He’s beautiful ♥. As far as relationships go, I’d like Lili to be in his coven and be his apprentice. I think she would get negative vibes from him since she’s just a cynical person in general. She won’t like him per se, but she acknowledges that he’s a higher rank than her so will most likely keep her mouth shut out of respect. For me, I feel it would be interesting to have a bastard like Stefan with a brat (for lack of a better word) like Lili.

If anything positive were to come out of this, it’s that Lili is a promising student. She is extremely driven and hard-working so if Stefan views that as anything, they might find some mutual grounds to stand on. I think Lili would someday hope Stefan would acknowledge with some respect but maybe after she finishes her training as an apprentice. I feel their relationship could also mature since they seem to be similar to a fault, like to the point where they could understand each other to some degree. Not saying they have to know everything about one another, but they could at least be allies.

So yeah, I’m just spatting ideas out. Tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down

Stefan R. Finley

Stefan R. Finley

Karats : 251

PostSubject: Re: voices in my head will soon be fed [stefan]   voices in my head will soon be fed [stefan] EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 3:11 am

stefan & lili

i am totes up for this like you have no idea anyway, coven members are always more than fine with me. lol good luck with finding love in thalia's coven anyways. so i'm totes cool with this. lol stefan's one of those guys who starts forming opinions on you from the moment that you step through the door. not that he'll treat lili much differently until he gets what he thinks is a fair assessment. he likes to know what kind of tool he's getting before he puts them to work.

to be honest, all that matters to stefan is results. he doesn't gaf whether you're barely competent but hardworking or a lazy genius as long as they both yield the same results. as long as lili can keep up, then there's gonna be a place for her in hades. he's not above making her do grunt work for the good of the organization, so they'd probably butt heads on that lol. UGH THIS IS WHY I SHOULd JUST PUT A GENERAL COVEN PLOTTER TOO but yeah sounds good to me. i think an intro thread is in order. i'm half tempted to let them meet in his office business as usual, or set up a meeting in a public place and attack her in disguise to have a pre-assessment of her skills, at least. recommendation letters are something that stefan throws into the fireplace. he makes his own judgement calls

all in all, i think he acknowledges everyone who is competent as a coven member. he just doesn't recognize them as...friends. or even people sometimes (then again, he doesnt' exactly think of himself as a 'person'?). eh, he's weird, but you get used to him

Back to top Go down

Lili A. Balsereit

Lili A. Balsereit

Year : Third Year

Karats : 153

PostSubject: Re: voices in my head will soon be fed [stefan]   voices in my head will soon be fed [stefan] EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 10:55 pm

Lili & Stefan

Oh my God, the grunt work is going to be hysterical. She is NOT going to like that at all. Her scrubbing toilets or buying groceries is going to be a new for her. If you gave her a toilet scrub she’s going to look confused. She’s probably never used one, let alone probably seen one in her life. She might hold it and accidentally thwack someone with it thinking it’s a weapon.

PFFT… I love the pre-assessment idea. She’ll probably be up to the challenge. I think a challenge is more along the lines what she’s looking for from the A.M. Toilet scrubbing… Lol… I think you may find that she has more brain power than physical power. She’s good with swords, but really… she physically could use some work. Maybe the grunt work will strengthen her up. In the end, she might ask about the recommendation letters (you know... for the sake of comedy).

In general, Lili’s going to think that Stefan is a total twat but I don’t think she’s blind to the fact that Stefan is a good leader. She’ll probably admit that much and pick her nose move on with live. She’s definitely not looking to be his friend, but as long as they’re in the same coven… C’est la vie.

I don’t think she’s going to back talk per se but I’m debating whether she’s going to blurt things out like “Do you even KNOW who I am?” or “You can’t be serious” towards grunt work. If it’s going to get her a demerit, then lol… no she’s not saying that sort of stuff. She’s not here to get demerits or great huge conflicts.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: voices in my head will soon be fed [stefan]   voices in my head will soon be fed [stefan] Empty

Back to top Go down

voices in my head will soon be fed [stefan]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1