HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  

• INFO
  • LINKS
winter wonderland
Blah blah blah content about weather and location and stuff c:

site news
01.20 Well, after days of tweaking and perfecting and OCD being pacified, we're finally open! Take a look around, meet us in the cbox. We hope you enjoy your stay here at Anomia c:

the census
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00

ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thalia D. Luca

Thalia D. Luca

Karats : 230

PostSubject: ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE   ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 11:03 pm

ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE 2hwz59d

Thalia Luca, coven leader, amateur philosopher, warrior against the supernatural.

Friends. Other A.M members, civilians from her undercover life, supernatural beings she might have a wary respect/companionship deal with? I suck at plot pages, can you tell.

Enemies. I WANT LOTS OF THESE. thalia has killed a lot of supernatural beings in her day (and as she is still alive, it is still her day) so there is plenty of room for feuds, revenge plots, and plain old good-fashioned "i hate everything about her" loathing. supernatural creatures might excel in this area, of course, given her personal war against their kind, but regular humans are also yes yes yes ! Personalities that rub each other the wrong way, people who hate her stupid pink hair, I welcome it all.

Romances. I really want Thalia to have a star-crossed, love that defies time/space/hell and heaven, I don't know, I'm sorry, I'm a romantic at heart, and fundamentally good men who are in love with a complicated morally ambiguous woman = my weak spot for massive damage. But then again so are complicated men in love with complicated women. So idk man, I just want Thalia to be In Love for once. Doesn't matter if it's a healthy relationship or not. Maybe it's just a fling. Maybe they're casual, but if you think you have a character that could hit it off romantically with Thalia for any length of time, hit me up. She dates girls & guys, btw.

• established relationships.

Back to top Go down

Stefan R. Finley

Stefan R. Finley

Karats : 251

PostSubject: Re: ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE   ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 12:54 am

klfa;jlkfsjksfjkl; /CLAIMS PLOT VIRGINITY

so yeah i think we p much know their relationship already lolz. i can see her teasing him a lot for a variety of things but at the end of the day she's willing to make sure that stefan doesn't just die at his desk with a facefull of paper? i d k i just want this to be the most badass broship to like ever exist.

also i might kind of ship them and i have no idea how hard i ship them exactly. i'm still v v v v unsure about the fundamentally good. i think he's fundamentally neutral??? either way CAN WE HAVE A FLING AT LEAST. like maybe one of THOSE battlefield romances kind of thing that simmers down to something more tranquil in the office. WAIT dO YOU THINK BROSHIP WILL SURVIVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS if you don't want to be serious about it???? idk i just want to try this dynamic with thalia???? /VERITAS THE EXPLORER

also omg when trish dies I WANT A HURT/COMFORT THREAd. except stefan can be rly rly rly bad at comforting people and I JUST WANT ALL THE THALIA INTERACTIONS
Back to top Go down

Thalia D. Luca

Thalia D. Luca

PostSubject: Re: ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE   ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 11:57 am

i'm not even surprised you ship them i'm ngl I'M NOT EVEN SURPRISED. redox/thalia/stefan ot3?

I THINK BROSHIP COULD DEFINITELY SURVIVE A FLING, AT LEAST ON THALIA'S END. she probably seems like, on the surface, the well-adjusted one, and she probably even believes it herself, but she's scary good at compartmentalizing and cutting her emotions for people out and then having them mean nothing, so i think that she could definitely slide stefan between the two categories fairly easily. BUT YEAH OMG I WANNA TRY THIS DYNAMIC OUT, BATTLE ROMANCE FLING A++++++ and we can just see where it goes?????

THAT HURT/COMFORT THREAD IS GONNA MAKE MY LIFE, BASICALLY, LSAJFLSDJFLJF STEFAN BB, i can' t wait to see his terrible attempts at comfort and thalia the perpetual rage machine and ugh

CAN WE THREAD Y/N
i've missed our thalia/stefan threads
Back to top Go down

Stefan R. Finley

Stefan R. Finley

Karats : 251

PostSubject: Re: ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE   ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 3:31 am

TBH im not even sure how srs my shippy feelings for them are. i just know that thalia might be the closest that stefan will probably get to a friend???? maybe???? i have no idea but i usually just cross my fingers and hope that he doesn't fuck up another relationship.

I JUST FEEL LIKE THIS IS A RELATIONSHIP BASEd ON MUTUAL RESPECT THAT WILL ENSURE THAT THEY'LL HAVE EACH OTHERS' BACKS WHEN IT COMES dOWN TO IT??? well aside from the crazy trish episode but hey did i mention that i changed my mind about killing her and that it'll just be a coma and and ptsd and a lot of therapy??? with some additional "i wish i was strong like you thalia" on the side??? yeah fun times but i should probably tell you that later.

dON'T WORRY THALIA WILL STILL GET TO HULK OUT i'll just put her in a coma for as long as you need to get the rage machine out

LOL looks like they share the same talents then. although stefan does tend to get a little more caring with time??? still a cold unfeeling bastard for the most part tho. tbh i think the main thing going for their relationship is the fact that they know that the other will probably never change like. they're old hardened veterans.

YESSSS BATTLEFIELd FLING WITH REd FLYING EVERYWHERE ANd BACK-TO-BACK COMBAT AGAINST WOLF ARMIES ANd SHIT. BLOOdY KISSES WHILE THEY'RE ALL EXHAUSTEd, SORE, ANd SWEATY. stefan and thalia run away from a bunch of ambushers and it's like I'LL LEAd YOU TO A SAFE PLACE, NO I LEAd YOU NO I LEAd NO I KNOW THE FUCKING WAY JUST TRUST ME NO I HAVE RECON'd HERE- and idk schennanigans

oh man like you have no idea how bad he is at comforting people it's like HE'S TRYING TO STABILIZE THEIR EMOTIONS COMFORT THEM WITHOUT GIVING FUCKS ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS?? tbh im not even sure if he's capable of giving a fuck about someone else's feelings of loss like HE dEALT WITH FRATRICIdE PERFECTLY HEALTHILY???? not in the slightest LOSS SUX BUT ERRYONE GETS OVER IT?? not that he is i mean i think a lesser girl would have ran away crying a long time ago lmao

do they fight omg i kind of want them to start brawling

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THREAd FOREVER ONLY THREAd WITH ME

I THOUGHT YOU dIdN'T /CRIES EMOTIONALLY

SHIT WAIT IS dRUNK!SAP STEFAN STILL A THING
Back to top Go down

Elijah A. Gerhardt

Elijah A. Gerhardt

Year : Fourth Year

Karats : 140

PostSubject: Re: ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE   ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 2:37 am

thalia & elijah

comrades gone wrong? i feel as if elijah and thalia would get along well, given that she's a coven leader and he's a pretty obedient individual. and everything is fine and alright. UNTIL ELIJAH PUTS TRISH IN A COMAAA. well, from there, let's be real, there will be a bounty for elijah's head. and eli STILL can't find a fuck to give. he'll just use who he pleases to pad the space between thalia and him. but how long would that last, really? POST-COMA THREAD.
Back to top Go down

Thalia D. Luca

Thalia D. Luca

PostSubject: Re: ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE   ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 10:24 pm

OMG YES YES YES I WANT THIS SO MUCH KNOW ONE KNOWS OR UNDERSTADNS EXCEPTMAYBE KOUHAI HOW MUCH I ENJOY TO TORTURE THALIA POST-COMA THREAD IS A++++ GOOD
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE   ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL FIRES HAVE TO BURN ALIVE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

a n o m i a :: » character and plot development :: PLOT ADS :: LADIES