HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  

• INFO
  • LINKS
winter wonderland
Blah blah blah content about weather and location and stuff c:

site news
01.20 Well, after days of tweaking and perfecting and OCD being pacified, we're finally open! Take a look around, meet us in the cbox. We hope you enjoy your stay here at Anomia c:

the census
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00

SHIFTER ♔ MUNA, ABSINTHE I.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Absinthe I. Muna

Absinthe I. Muna

Karats : 100

PostSubject: SHIFTER ♔ MUNA, ABSINTHE I.   SHIFTER ♔ MUNA, ABSINTHE I. EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 9:13 pm

SHIFTER ♔ MUNA, ABSINTHE I. Absint12

Twenty-two
Shifter
Sika Deer
Owner, The Pulse
September 29th

Absinthe Isaura Muna

Before you judge me, make sure you're perfect.

• PROLOGUE
  • EPILOGUE
  • OOC

Her Habits Absinthe is always on the go. Once she finishes something she has to find something else to do. She doesn't like to have very much down time, though its nice every now and then. She doesn't sleep often, she's a huge night owl, but she also loves mornings. She's pretty calm about almost any situation, its hard to get her upset or angry, but sometimes really big situations will get the best to her and she'll just run from them. She likes to help out other people with anything she can, another way to keep herself busy. She's very passionate about the things she likes, which might come off annoying to some people. When she's nervous she smokes. Even on stage at her club she is a nervous reck, so she has to smoke afterwards. She's talented in many things. She knows enough karate to protect herself, but she's mostly artistic. She likes to make jewelry, paint, and making music with her siblings.

Growing Up Cha'Risa and Moki Muna were members of the Hopi tribe in northeastern Arizona. They eventually tired of the stale, unchanging lifestyle that they led there and chose to get out, travel and see the world. Eventually they chose to settle down in Albury, Australia and start a family. Their first born was Amaretto, Absinthe's older brother. Four years down the line they then gave birth to Absinthe. She was always a wonderfully free spirited and charismatic child. So much so that other kids loved to be around her, practically idolizing her. She was the leader of her little group of friends. Though as she came into Middle School she realized that wasn't much who she wanted to be. She could never live with herself if people looked to her as a leader and she made a mistake that hurt one of them. Not to mention she needed to be able to devote lots of time to her four years younger sister, Blue Curacao, and a large group of friends hogging her attention would only be a hindrance.

Her eighth grade year was quite a chaotic time for her and her parents. Absinthe's brother Amaretto had taken to the nightly club scene and of course, Absinthe being the spontaneous wild child followed along, although against her brothers better judgment. Many a rough debate were held in her household about her late night “outings” and every time her father was the driving force of the argument against it. Cha'Risa had began to grow ill as Absinthe came into highschool and had always been extremely docile in nature so she tried to be as understanding as possible. The arguments always became extremely heated, but in the end they never truly created any progress.

Highschool went fairly smooth without any issues but her mothers condition worsened. Absinthe had plans to do some traveling and exploring of her, just as her parents had done. However not even a month after she graduated her mother passed away from her illness. Her father immediately shut them all out and that's when she decided she really did need to get out and see different places. Of course she couldn't just leave her little sister behind though. She took Blue and moved to Dresden, where they've been now for two years. Their brother soon followed them, selling his home and quitting his wonderful job at his favorite dance club. Absinthe now lives with her siblings in Dresden, living a quite peaceful life away from their father. Their lose of their mother has brought them even closer than before, all of them taking care of one another.

PLACE OF BIRTH, Albury, Australia

FACE CLAIM, DANICA CAMBARE, original illustration — Absinthe Muna

INVENTORY, She always wears her mother's golden locket. Most of the time she wears her goggles and tribal necklace from her brother. Usually a pack of cigarettes are on her.

TIME ZONE
Eastern
CONTACT
PMing
ALIAS
Kendra

Back to top Go down

Alpha

Alpha

Karats : 320

PostSubject: Re: SHIFTER ♔ MUNA, ABSINTHE I.   SHIFTER ♔ MUNA, ABSINTHE I. EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 9:34 pm

ACCEPTED
Welcome to Anomia! After careful consideration, your application has been approved for roleplay and is now in our roster. Before you get to play with your new character, please remember to put a plot ad up! We're really happy that you've joined us and look forward to causing mayhem on our characters!

see! i told you it would excellent haha c: have fun with absinthe.
Back to top Go down

SHIFTER ♔ MUNA, ABSINTHE I.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1