HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  

• INFO
  • LINKS
winter wonderland
Blah blah blah content about weather and location and stuff c:

site news
01.20 Well, after days of tweaking and perfecting and OCD being pacified, we're finally open! Take a look around, meet us in the cbox. We hope you enjoy your stay here at Anomia c:

the census
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00

ABSENCE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nerina P. Guerra

Nerina P. Guerra

Karats : 270

PostSubject: ABSENCE   ABSENCE EmptyApril 19th 2013, 9:01 pm

so i've been a bit busy with school the past couple of days and i was hoping to be around more over the weekend, but i had a quidditch event that lasted for most of today and also have a quidditch tournament all day tomorrow. my great aunt also passed away earlier today, so i'll be going to her funeral on sunday. after that exams will be starting up so i don't know how often i'll be on - probably not much until the last day of the month/first day of next month. sorry, y'all.

xoxo meggles
Back to top Go down

Alpha

Alpha

Karats : 320

PostSubject: Re: ABSENCE   ABSENCE EmptyApril 20th 2013, 1:48 am

whaaat? quidditch?! that sounds awesome; good luck! also i'm sorry to hear that, losses are always something hard :c if you need to talk or anything, we're here for you. also, i'm sure you'll do awesome on the exams so get a lot of sleep and eat well and don't cram o/

miss you already! <3
Back to top Go down

Taito Natsume

Taito Natsume

Year : 26

Karats : 290

PostSubject: Re: ABSENCE   ABSENCE EmptyApril 20th 2013, 3:43 am

Outch . I hope that that will get bette r:/ Quite my condolences, if you want to speak about it, send I a P.M or then on Skype. Good luck, be strong.
Relaying you, then return well.
Back to top Go down

Nerina P. Guerra

Nerina P. Guerra

Karats : 270

PostSubject: Re: ABSENCE   ABSENCE EmptyApril 20th 2013, 5:23 pm

thanks, guys. i ended up not even going to the quidditch tournament today because i felt so bleh about everything. but yeah alpha, all the cool schools have quidditch teams - world cup vi was actually just last weekend down in florida! it's a pree' hardcore sport if i do say so myself. so anyways, i'll try to get on once in a while, hopefully write up posts while i'm at it too. talk to y'all later!

xoxo meggles
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABSENCE   ABSENCE Empty

Back to top Go down

ABSENCE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

a n o m i a :: » out of character :: GENERAL CHAT :: ABSENCE FORUM