HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  

• INFO
  • LINKS
winter wonderland
Blah blah blah content about weather and location and stuff c:

site news
01.20 Well, after days of tweaking and perfecting and OCD being pacified, we're finally open! Take a look around, meet us in the cbox. We hope you enjoy your stay here at Anomia c:

the census
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00

White Notes and Red Stains

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Theodore G. Reid

Theodore G. Reid

Karats : 130

PostSubject: White Notes and Red Stains   White Notes and Red Stains EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 1:17 pm

White Notes and Red Stains ZMyZkwa

Theodore Godric Reid, he is a force not to reckon with. Mind the Scottish accent; he was born and raised in Edinburgh, Scotland. With ambitions of receiving a higher English education, he moved to England to study biochemistry. It was rumored that he studied at Oxford although he neither confirmed nor denied it. He is stimulated by the supernatural—call it an obsession. With certain motives and incentives, he moved to Dresden with questionable connections with the Absit Metum.

Friends. are few. He is a social man with many charms. He gives off the air of a childhood friend which attracts many people to him. From first impression, Theodore is likable, but off course don't get too comfortable. minus the niceties, he doesn't plan to establish many intimate relationships. He prefers to have company over friends. He will keep in contact with certain people but out of ulterior motives. He does tend to gravitate more to supernaturals (particularly shifters and lycanthropes) but it's more geared towards work purposes than friendship.

Enemies. are plenty. He doesn’t have many ethics to begin with. He is an extremely driven man that often disregards morality if it hinders him from his work. As he so states, he is a “scientist, not a saint”. His lack of compassion for “good habits and manners” makes him widely disliked. He also has a Scottish temper which doesn’t do much justice to his reputation.

Romances. are trivial. He prefers to have "short-and-sweet" affairs. He has a healthy libido and doesn’t mind what sex his partners are; so long as they satisfy. He has charm and he’s aware of it. He likes to have a few muses from time to time. He enjoys the extra entertainment. Theodore has no real interest for romance. Spoken like a true man of science “love is just for sex anyway”. Call it vanity or denial; this is how he is most comfortable. Perhaps sex is the closest thing to love for him.

• Established relationships.

Back to top Go down

Cadence S. Avellis

Cadence S. Avellis

Year : third year

Karats : 150

PostSubject: Re: White Notes and Red Stains   White Notes and Red Stains EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 7:25 pm

cadence & theo

acquaintance with benefits caddy's one of the "in-the-knows" about supernaturals herself and has quite a few absit metum contacts; she does freelance jobs that often involve information, theft, seduction, or all of the above. she's heard of him, because it's her job to do so, but it's your choice whether he knows about her yet. maybe they have a few trysts for fun and exchange information while they're at it; both of them using the other.
Back to top Go down

Theodore G. Reid

Theodore G. Reid

PostSubject: Re: White Notes and Red Stains   White Notes and Red Stains EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 8:21 pm

theodore & cadence

Well-confided Partners Sounds like a go-to gal for Theodore. I think he would definitely keep in contact; have her number in hand in case he ever needs a "friend". Theodore is a fresh new face in Dresden so I doubt he would know anyone, let alone Caddy. He's also never associated himself in the type of business that she does so he might be a bit cynical at first. He might feel inclined to test her just too see how authentic she is. I can see them having a few "rendezvous" from time to time. I think Theodore might feel hesitant seeing that she's still in school and still a teenager. He would rather lightly flirt with her than have any coitions.
Back to top Go down

Cadence S. Avellis

Cadence S. Avellis

PostSubject: Re: White Notes and Red Stains   White Notes and Red Stains EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 8:38 pm

cadence & theo

this boy ♥ it'll probably either annoy her or amuse her that he doesn't want her like that because she's too young; she's legal now, even though she hasn't always been when doing her kind of work. she'd respect that though, because she's not use to people even having the dignity to do that much. i can see her having a lot of fun just proving to him that she's the real deal. she might feel the need to push back if he pushes though.
Back to top Go down

Theodore G. Reid

Theodore G. Reid

PostSubject: Re: White Notes and Red Stains   White Notes and Red Stains EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 9:25 pm

Theodore & Cadence

What a Girlie He doesn't want to offend her, but he also doesn't like the idea of toying with school girls. He puts some value in education. He'll probably take into consideration that Caddy is a smart gal, but he can be tough to convince. I can see him occasionally asking her "how was school" like he's her mother or something. After they finish talking about their business, I can also see him asking her "Are you doing well in your classes? I can help you with anything. I went to Oxford God damn it". Of course, if you asked him if he really went to Oxford, he would give you a skewed answer. What can I say? He can be a nerd. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

Cadence S. Avellis

Cadence S. Avellis

PostSubject: Re: White Notes and Red Stains   White Notes and Red Stains EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 2:22 am

cadence & theo

never wanted a mom if i wanted a mom, i'd have stayed at home. would be her thinking, lol. she's alright at science in general, but she really dislikes them—she's not taking any sciences this year. he sounds like he'll end up being like a big brother to her rather than the inamorato she'll first think of him of, which i'm totally up for :D my darling cadence has to be sheltered and loveddddd.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Notes and Red Stains   White Notes and Red Stains Empty

Back to top Go down

White Notes and Red Stains

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

a n o m i a :: » character and plot development :: PLOT ADS :: GENTLEMEN