HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  

• INFO
  • LINKS
winter wonderland
Blah blah blah content about weather and location and stuff c:

site news
01.20 Well, after days of tweaking and perfecting and OCD being pacified, we're finally open! Take a look around, meet us in the cbox. We hope you enjoy your stay here at Anomia c:

the census
00 - 00 - 00 - 00 - 00

Human ♔ Steppe, Grant J.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Grant J. Steppe

Grant J. Steppe

Year : Second year

Karats : 110

PostSubject: Human ♔ Steppe, Grant J.   Human ♔ Steppe, Grant J. EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 10:57 pm

Human ♔ Steppe, Grant J. DAQbl8X

Seventeen
Human
N/A
Second Year
November 5th

Grant Jeremiah Steppe

I'm not as stupid as I seem, I promise!

• PROLOGUE
  • EPILOGUE
  • OOC

Grant. What can be said about Grant? Well he never had anything to do with the whole 'secret world' thing going on with the Shifters, the Lycans, the Fairies and those that hunt them. Literally nothing. He was a normal kid living in England, part of a normal middle-class family who thought anything to do with that kind of thing was fictional. Of course he did, what kind of crazy person wouldn't? He grew up knowing about them of course, Grant was a boy who was always interested in that kind of thing. Books about Magic, Movies about Lycans terrorizing people, Comic and Video Games with people who could turn into animals at will, All interesting stuff to him, but all fictional. Right. Right?

Of course not! But Grant didn't know about that until a fateful evening. Walking home from a rather late night out Grant passed what he assumed to be a mugging, one humanoid figure attacking another. So Grant did what he thought anyone should do, go in and kick some mugger arse. Of course in return he got a knife wound, strangely enough from a Silver knife, but at least he managed to scare off the mugger. At least that's what he likes to tell himself.

His family, his friends and pretty much everyone he knew told him he had been an idiot for doing what he did while he was recovering, told him he should've called the police or get more 'capable' help, but Grant didn't regret his decision. He felt that if he had done those things whatever help he could've gotten would've been too late, and the poor victim would've been hurt or worse.

Then one night he got a strange visitor at hospital, someone who he didn't know. He was going to call for help when the person explained that they where here to kill him for what he "had seen", leaving the poor boy too shocked to scream or react. He didn't even know just what he had seen! As a hand was placed on his mouth and a knife raised into the air above him everything froze for the Teenager. Was he going to die here? Was this the last line in the story of his life?

No, duh, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this. Just before the knife was plunged into him another unknown figure appeared, tackling the assailant and fighting him off away from the defenceless and dumbfounded Grant. This person was called Dave. Dave was a Lycan. Dave the Lycan. Something about that seemed very absurd to Grant. Dave didn't much seem like a 'Lycan-y' name to him, a complaint which he raised with Dave, who only ignored him in response. How rude.

Dave felt that Grant deserved an explanation about the situation, the stuff about that little minor thing that Lycans and Shifters and Fairies existed. Just a tiny thing, nothing that caused Grant to wet his bed over. Of course not. Grant's complete lack of bedwetting was followed by a desire to know more about this hidden World, he begged Dave for more information. All Dave offered him was info about a place called Unova, a School where many of these supernatural beings went alongside Humans, before giving him a sheet of information of the place and leaving.

When Grant's parents arrived the next day, who remarked on his completely non-wet bed, he explained about this School named 'Unova', leaving out the bits about impossible creatures of course, and how he wanted to go there. While at first they were reluctant Grant, using his way with words (and persistence), in the end managed to convince them to allow him to attend. And so that is how Grant Jeremiah Steppe found himself in Unova.

PLACE OF BIRTH, Bath, England.

FACE CLAIM, PERSONA 4, yosuke hanamura — grant steppe

SCHEDULE, Literature, Art, Physical Training, Culinary Arts

INVENTORY, Headphones, camera, glasses

WEAPON, A small, silver-bladed flip knife with a black handle. Smaller then Grant's hand and easily hidable, so much so that it's essentially undetectable unless you know what you're looking for.

GMT
GMT
CONTACT
PM, maybe ask for my skype
ALIAS
Trick

Back to top Go down

Alpha

Alpha

Karats : 320

PostSubject: Re: Human ♔ Steppe, Grant J.   Human ♔ Steppe, Grant J. EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 3:35 am

PENDING
First off, let me thank you for joining us! It's always great to see new faces. Your application is Pending however, for a few reasons, but they're easy fixes. Seriously, it's only one fix. Change 'werewolf' to 'lycan' in your application. Politically speaking, they're two different supernaturals. So just change that I can give you some color <3.

Once you've fixed everything up, just post back here and I'll look it over again!
Back to top Go down

Grant J. Steppe

Grant J. Steppe

Year : Second year

Karats : 110

PostSubject: Re: Human ♔ Steppe, Grant J.   Human ♔ Steppe, Grant J. EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 4:25 am

Fixed!
Back to top Go down

Alpha

Alpha

Karats : 320

PostSubject: Re: Human ♔ Steppe, Grant J.   Human ♔ Steppe, Grant J. EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 5:50 am

ACCEPTED
Welcome to Anomia! After careful consideration, your application has been approved for roleplay and is now in our roster. Before you get to play with your new character, please remember to put a plot ad up! We're really happy that you've joined us and look forward to causing mayhem on our characters!

dave. haha, i loved reading this. great job!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human ♔ Steppe, Grant J.   Human ♔ Steppe, Grant J. Empty

Back to top Go down

Human ♔ Steppe, Grant J.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1